We’ve all heard the story of Jesus turning water into wine.
Although we may not think much of it and most people just see it as a cool miracle, it’s got a powerful manifestation message behind it.
These manifestation protocols can be followed by you in your daily life.
Whether in business, health, relationships or anything else!
In this article, this is what we’ll be discussing.
- And the third day there was a marriage in Cana of Galilee; and the mother of Jesus was there:
- And both Jesus was called, and his disciples to the marriage.
- And when they wanted wine, the mother of Jesus saith unto him, they have no wine.
- Jesus saith unto her, Woman, what have I to do with thee? Mine hour is not yet come.
- His mother saith unto the servants, whatsoever he saith unto you, do it.
- And there were set there six water pots of stone, after the manner of the purifying of the Jews, containing two or three gallons apiece.
- Jesus saith unto them, Fill the water pots with water. And they filled them up to the brim.
- And he saith unto them, Draw out now, and bear unto the governor of the feast. And they bare it.
- When the ruler of the feast had tasted the water that was made wine, and knew not whence it was: (but the servants which drew the water knew;) the governor of the feast called the bridegroom,
- And saith unto him, every man at the beginning doth set forth good wine; and when men have well drunk, then that which is worse: but thou hast kept the good wine until now.
This is the scroll which gives the protocol.
So What Is This Saying to Us?
There’s a lot going on here.
The main point to get is it’s a wonderful lesson on staying focused on the manifestation at hand and not letting outside influences distract you.
It’s gives a process in how manifestation is done.
Here’s a glossary of the words used in this story to help you see the picture of manifesting …
“Mother” – emotional, feminine voice
“Jesus” – higher reasoning, the Christ consciousness
“Jesus was called” – calling higher reasoning, way of thinking, connecting with the divine to manifest what you want
“Disciples” – servants, subconscious is the servant of the conscious mind
“Wine” – suggests manifestation, the outcome you desire, what tastes good
Now that you have an idea of what it takes, let’s go further.
Mother of Jesus – Voice of Doubt
You’ll notice the Mother of Jesus said they have no wine. This is the voice of doubt, being caught up in the 3D, worrying, not trusting in Source.
Jesus then instantly negated that voice and dealt with it quickly. That’s the way to deal with it. He also said his hour is not yet come (which means there’s a perfect time for the manifestation to take place)
Calming the doubt and starting the manifestation.
After that you’ll notice the mother of Jesus said unto the servants, “whatever he says, do it”.
The conscious mind of doubts, fears has now been calmed by the subconscious mind. Overcoming doubt and fears, the voices and thoughts cease and things happen quickly.
The Faculties of the Mind
It then discusses the six waterpots of stone, purifying of the Jews, containing two or three gallons apiece. It’s now talking about the different faculties of the conscious mind, cleaning out negative crap and filling them very full.
Often takes lots of retraining and repetition on the matter.
Filling Your Mind to the Brim With Your Desired Manifestation
Then Jesus told them to fill the waterpots with water, and it got filled to the brim.
This is talking about getting your mind saturated and filled up, as well as having the assumption is, it is done, act as if it’s already happened with no doubt in your heart nor your feelings or physical actions.
Next, taking action in the 3D.
Jesus commands to draw out now, and bear unto the governor of the feast. And they bare it.
This is saying to have a command of the higher mind, make it happen now and also how the conscious and subconscious work well together.
The conscious mind ultimately rules what you manifest in this physical world. The subconscious mind is only a servant to the conscious mind.
The manifestation now comes to pass.
The governor now tasted the water which turned into wine, and had no idea how it happened, and called the bridegroom.
This is saying “has no idea how it happens; magic of the subconscious mind”. Calling the bridegroom means testify, sharing the power of the works.
Lastly, it points out fear of scarcity, lack conscious awareness or higher consciousness, and how best results always come with a manifestation.
I hope you enjoyed this activation!
If you’re interested to learn more about how you can apply the principles of manifestation into your life to transform your dreams into reality, watch this training below.
If you’re keen to utilize the true process of manifestation, and know it’s a BIG problem in your life…
Book a free 30-minute Discovery Call with our team to discuss your situation, uncover the blockages or dark energies silently holding you back, and learn to breakthrough these restrictions to achieve the life you truly desire.